1. Go To www.taxbot.com
2. Log into your Taxbot account
3. You will notice a menu tab listed down along the left side of the screen
4. Locate and Click the "Reports" tab
5. Once you clicked "Reports" you will notice grey subcategories appear on the menu tab below the word "Reports" that you just clicked on
6. Find the "Expense By Month" Tab
7. You will be able to filter by "Start Date", "Finish Date", "Business", and "Records"you should notice the blue filter button located above the Expense By Month graph.
What is this report?
This report has all your input Expenses totaled by month. Here you will see the total amount spent on each month for the expenses you have entered and also you will see what you get to deduct from each total amount according to the percentage you can deduct by the IRS standards.