Questions to ask yourself before escalating:
- Have I exhausted all troubleshooting efforts?
- Have I checked the Knowledge base
- Have I checked with co-workers?
- Have I asked enough probing questions to truly understand what's going on?
- Did I verify the issue?
- Is it really an issue or is the customer not understanding how things work?
- Have I logged into the users account to see if I can replicate issue?
- If you can't replicate then maybe something else was going on. Have the customer continue to test and notify us if it happens again.
- Can I replicate the issue through my account?
- If yes, report issue to Scott or Holly
If you can answer all of these questions, then escalate.