Since the app trial is free we cannot cancel during the trial. We do not have your credit card or subscription information.
Once the trial is over you will receive an email from the App Store/Google Play asking if you want to continue and pay for the subscription. To avoid payment decline the request.
If you have unknowingly started payment follow instructions below to cancel subscription. Follow the App Store/ Google Play procedures for refund.
Phone: 855-482-9268 ● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ● Chat: taxbot.com
Cancel subscription on iPhone, iPad
- Access Settings in the home of your device;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
- Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password;
- Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select Taxbot;
- Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Cancel Google Play Store Subscription:
Open the Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu AccountSubscriptions.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged. If an app you've purchased a subscription for is removed from Google Play, your future subscription will be automatically canceled but past subscriptions will not be refunded.