Taxbot automatically imports
- Photos of receipts you take with the app
- Email receipts you receive in your inbox
- Bank and Credit Card Transactions
So how does it work?
The magic starts when you take a picture of your receipt:
- Take a photo of your receipt by tapping on
- Choose “Upload Receipt for Smart Match”
- A pop up will appear showing that your receipt has been submitted to Smart Match
- Your receipt is now in the Smart Match queue waiting to find matches with your email receipts or Bank/CC transactions
- You can see what’s in our Smart Match queue by tapping on in Unclassified Expenses
- Everything remains in the queue for 4 days or until a match is found. Whichever comes first.
- Once a match is found (or 4 days has passed) your photo/ email receipts and Bank/ CC transactions are moved into unclassified expenses ready to classify.
That’s all there is to it! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Email: [email protected]