1. Go to www.taxbot.com
2. Log into your account
3. You will notice a menu tab listed down along the left side of the screen
4. Locate and click the "Reports" tab
5. Once you clicked "Reports" you will notice grey subcategories appear on the menu tab below the word "Reports" that you just clicked on
6. Click "Expense by Category"
7. You will be able to filter by "Start Date", "Finish Date", "Business", and "Records" you should notice the blue filter button located above the Expense graph.
What is this report?
This report has all your input Expenses totaled into the categories that you have entered them into. Here you will see the total amount spent on each Expense category you have entered and also what you get to deduct from them according to the percentage you can deduct by the IRS standards.