1. Go To www.taxbot.com
2. Log into your Taxbot account
3. You will notice a menu tab listed down along the left side of the screen
4. Locate and Click the "Reports" tab
5. Once you clicked "Reports" you will notice grey subcategories appear on the menu tab below the word "Reports" that you just clicked on
6. Find the "Profit-Loss" Tab
7. You will be able to filter by "Start Date", "Finish Date", "Business", and "Records"you should notice the blue filter button located above the Profit And Loss graph.
What is the Profit-Loss Report For?
This is a report we added since we created the Income section of Taxbot. It is nice for a customer to see their income, as well as their expenses. If all data (income and expenses) are complete, it will give a picture of the financial status of the business.